The Quality Policy in TALLERES JASO INDUSTRIAL is designed to increase the satisfaction of its customers and meet the expectations of other stakeholders. Bearing in mind their high requirements, we are convinced that this fundamental premise is the only guarantee and also helps to promote continued profitability.
To develop this policy, the TALLERES JASO INDUSTRIAL Management and Management Team undertake the following commitments:
- Implement a Quality Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the current ISO 9001 standard, as well as promote the continuous improvement of its effectiveness.
- Ensure that Quality Objectives are established and periodically reviewed in the relevant functions and levels within the Organisation.
- Comply with both those requirements specified by customers and legal and regulatory requirements related to the products.
- Plan and provide the necessary resources in terms of means of production, control and facilities, as well as human resources, including their necessary competence and training.
- Promote and develop actions to continuously improve our processes and products.
- In the area of H&S and MA, establish policies aimed at setting and achieving objectives by means of the most relevant indicators, within a continuous improvement approach whereby these objectives and results are periodically reviewed and improved.